skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Oh my leaping lizards!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Stuck?
Hi! Happy New Year.
I'm not really that sad, I'm just stuck in Rochester and would like the interstates to open so I can get back to school. :)
Also, I tried to go sledding today. It was cold. Boooooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(10)
Highlights of the weekend!
Confirmation!
I just want to be a teacher!
Band!
Conference planning?
New Schedule??
ACDA Convention!
Last First Day!
Safe arrival!
Stuck?
►
2010
(60)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(11)
About Me
Lucy
Moorhead, MN
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment