Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Car!

Having a car in college is a blessing and a curse. I could fill pages upon pages about how it has been a blessing, but here are some particular was in which my car has been interesting lately:

Monday: Drove a roommate to the doctor
Tuesday: Drove a friend to the car doctor, stopped by the guitar repair shop for another friend
Wednesday: Lent my car to a roommate to take licensure exams
Thursday: Drove back to the guitar repair shop to retrieve fixed guitar
Friday: Drove a friend to the airport

Yikes! Some times, I'll go a month without having to fill my car up with gas. Other times, I drive all week and have to fill up each weekend. (sad face!) BUT, I guess I had my time of lynching rides off of others, so now it's my turn to give back a little!

1 comment:

  1. Just don't ever buy a pickup truck, or you'll be helping everybody move from one home to another!

    ReplyDelete