With March quickly approaching (in fifteen or so minutes), I figured it's time for some countdowns...
3 days until the Chapel Choir retreat
8 days until National ACDA Conference in Chicago
15 days until Chapel Choir tour
20 days until my last Chapel Choir concert
41 days until I turn 22
41 days until the education career fair in Minneapolis
46 days until my big sis turns 26
48 days until my last performance at Concordia
61 days until my lease is through
62 days until graduation
62 days until my last worship service at Grace UMC
78 days until Europe
92 days until Support Staff training begins at camp
96 days until Staff training begins at camp
101 days until Holly graduates
Many great things are drawing near! I've got so much to look forward to...
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually it's 411 days until I turn 26. ;-P
ReplyDeleteand how many days until Lawboy turns 60?
ReplyDeleteI am so good at math. How many years has it been now that you've been four years older than me, big sis? And Dad, there's no way I can figure that out.
ReplyDelete