Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weather is gross.

Right now, it is thirty-four degrees outside. It is raining and snowing - both at the same time. Yuck!

I have come to the conclusion that it is absolutely necessary for every person in Fargo-Moorhead to own both a pair of rain boots and a pair of snow boots. Neither of these is interchangeable for the other, and both are imperative.

Today, however, neither my rain boots or my snow boots have been effective. I went outside to find ten inches of snow on top of about two inches of water. As soon as I stepped out the door, my boots filled with water. Yuck!

Unfortunately, it's still too cold to switch to my rain boots.

Ugh.

On another note, Prexy's Pond unfroze for the first time since November. It's covered this gross brownish, greenish, bluish, snow. And it's seeping across the courtyard. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment