Monday, January 18, 2010

Social Experiments and Incentives

1. My challenge of the week: See how long I can go without going on Facebook. During the summer, I made it a week. I don't think that's a feasible amount of time during the school year. However, I'm going to see what happens. Social experiments are always more fun if I use myself as a subject! Last time I was on FB was at 7:40 AM on Monday, January 18th, 2010. I've made it nearly fifteen hours. It's been rough, but I think I'll manage!

2. I'm writing a paper for Film Musics right now. Like literally, right now (talk about multi-tasking!). It needs to be done soon. For each five sentences I write, I am allowing myself to eat one chocolate chip (what an incentive!). I haven't had very many chocolate chips yet. Oops.

3 comments:

  1. Lucy... it's WEDNESDAY.... you want to go on FACEBOOK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, totally just kidding. It is actually THURSDAY. Shows you how well I am doing being back in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caved...oops!
    Glad school's going so well for ya :P

    ReplyDelete