Saturday, December 12, 2009

Food

As the end of the semester draws near, my food supply is running short. It's completely my own fault, don't get me wrong! I've been trying to finish things up since I'm going home in five days. Here is what I have left, between my freezer, cupboard, and fridge:

- one loaf of banana-pumpkin bread
- two jars of peanut butter
- quarter-gallon of soy milk
- two apples
- one carrot
- one clementine
- a half-serving of uncooked spaghetti noodles
- about fourteen shell noodles
- a handful of Chex cereal
- a handful of Cheerios
- a handful of Life cereal
- six crackers
- fourteen almonds
- trail mix
- half a bag of chocolate chips

Dinner is going to be slim pickin's tonight...yikes! I am thankful for DS, which feeds me delicious food with little effort on my part.

1 comment:

  1. You could put the soy milk, cereal, apple, carrot, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a blender and make a shake. :-)

    ReplyDelete