The Omnipod is different from other pumps on that I have a whole world of freedom. Most pumps need to be carried on a belt / on the hip 24/7, and the pump-wearer is always connected with a tube. However, since my pod is wireless, I can leave my PDM controller in my desk while I'm teaching or on my bedside table at night. Because of this, cases made to hold insulin pumps don't work we'll with he Omnipod.
As a result, I've been searching around online for cases made specifically for the Omnipod. I have all sorts of supplies to carry around, so I was hoping to find or make a cute, utilitarian case. Thankfully, I found this cosmetic bag on sale at Target for only $11.90. It has plenty of room for my PDM, test strips, backup syringe, extra pod, batteries, and more!
What a blessing.
The case is designed with all sorts of neat zipper pouches, clear vinyl, and slots for storage. And it is cute! Check it out.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment