2. My house: I love living alone, even though it can be lonely (I guess that's why it's called "alone"). But, I have the freedom to do things like make the world's best dessert, an oreo wrapped in a chocolate-chip cookie (see pictures/a recipe here).
3. The staff: I cannot even begin to describe the hospitality and warmth with which the school staff has surrounded me. I feel as though I'm a part of the community and as though I'm supported and welcomed! Everyone seems to care, even clerks at Aitkin Furniture and Paulbeck's Market. :)
There is a cookie shop in Old Town in Ft Collins and they have something called a Wookie, which is: a cookie sandwich made with a chocolate cookie on one side and a chocolate chip cookie on the other side, filled with chocolate chip cookie dough in the middle, and the entire thing dipped half in white chocolate and half in milk chocolate. Also, it is huge. And delicious.
ReplyDeleteSomeone also recommended to me to try smores with a peanut butter cup instead of Hershey bar, but I haven't gotten around to it yet!