Monday, April 19, 2010

To-do!

Well, life has been busy lately, that's for sure! I can't believe that I have a week and a half left of my junior year. I can't believe I'll be a SENIOR in the fall, and that I'll be student teaching!

I keep thinking that since I'm done with clinicals, the rest of the semester will be smooth sailing. But no way, Jose! Here is a mostly-complete list of some of the things I have to do in the next ten days:

- Nine page Film Music research paper
- Record tuba and trombone sound files
- Four percussion listening assignments
- Three conducting pieces
- Accompany Grace UMC @ rehearsals/services
- Accompany juries
- Organ jury
- War Requiem rehearsals/performance
- Aesthetics dress rehearsal/performance
- Cornstock! (Yay!)
- ODK Leadership Honors Society induction ceremony
- ACDA Pizza Party/Elections
- Concordia Choir audition & hopefully callbacks
- Tutor every night for an hour
- Chapel Choir Soprano ice cream party
- Student Teaching portfolio
- Five lesson plans
- Classroom Management Techniques paper
- Journal/Twitter about Clinicals experience
- Parent Back-to-School Night Powerpoint
- CLASS every day!
- Chapel Choir performance in Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment