Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick Day Activities!

As you may or may not know, I've been really sick lately. Since arriving back in Moorhead forty-eight hours ago (after a long, tiring ACDA trip), I have been out of bed for a total of six hours. I thought I should share with you some highlights of how I have spent my time:

1) Out of bed: Two hours at church, two hours at the Concordia Choir Home Concert, and two hours running around campus talking to my professors today

2) Watching ancient Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies on Netflix On Demand (just my speed)

3) Surfing the internet, finding awesome websites such as: Make Your Own Flowers!

4) Sleeping (okay, that's really what I've been doing the most of)

5) SuDoKus (except, I really don't do these - I get about halfway done and then I get frustrated so I fill in all the blanks with random numbers and write A+ at the top to make myself feel better)

6) Laundry (after Spring Break, the ACDA trip, and soon heading out for Chapel Choir tour, I'm out of clothes!; however, I've had a clean load sitting in the dryer since this morning...I should probably go get it)

7) Memorizing choir music (Chapel Choir tour is coming up, after all!)

8) Watching the Big Bang Theory

9) Eating a lot of ice cream and popcorn

10) Thinking about doing homework ;-)

1 comment: