Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh my leaping lizards!

Last night, I had a true "Oh my leaping lizards!" moment!

I was sitting in the music building around 9:00 PM, waiting for my tutoring students to arrive. Mr. Smith walked in and sat down next to me and started talking about our upcoming Convention trip to Minneapolis, March 3-6. We currently have eight students interested in attending.

Out of his pocket, he pulled out a list of over twenty more students interested in going on the trip! YIKES! The deadline for registration is this Monday, and we are nowhere near prepared to bring thirty students with us, especially financially. We received a huge grant from the school, but it was for a maximum of fifteen students.

I guess having so many interested attendees is a great problem, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now! We would have to take THREE 12-person vans, book TEN hotel rooms for three nights, etc. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment